Welcome to Aberdeen Tramps and Ither Weel Kent Fowk! Make yourself comfy on that park bench, grab your bottle of Buckfast and find out who's hot and who's not in the ever-changing world of the vomit encrusted streets of Aberdeen!

Street Entertainers will be recognised at last!
Religious Fanatics outside Markies will know someone is listening!
And our colourful tramps will no longer be forgotten!

Join me in my fond remeniscence of The Granite City's most colourful characters and street entertainers - for I'm sure you'll all agree a good political rant or a singing tramp is as worthy of a cheering crowd as the best buskers...

Sunday, May 15, 2005

Local Hero #3 - Um. Spidermin?

Ok, So I've had a bit of a long drawn out absence from bloggin. But now I'm back!

And now the site's getting more hits, some of you may be able to help me out by pointing out who's missing!

In the meantime I thought I'd give you another local hero. Students (I guess) have always been particularly apt at climbing things and sticking traffic cones in peculiar places... (Although the guy arrested for pleasuring himself in public with a traffic cone is probably best not mentioned in any great detail).

At the end of last year, some talented young scamp managed to stick a traffic cone right up on one of the highest gothic spikey-bits of Marischal College on Broad Street.

Truly impressive!



posted by Aberdeen Tramps | Sunday, May 15, 2005


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home